Friday, July 18, 2008

Scanalog - Cataloguing your Magazines





I've heard about this software from Scanalog that catalogues your magazine clippings into subject headings based on your interests.







If you're like me, you've probably torn articles or pictures out of magazines that interest you. What do you do with yours? I love to tear out pictures of cottage themed rooms or gardens I like. I place the pages inside plastic page sleeves and file them inside a large notebook. It makes a nice pictorial book which I enjoy looking through from time to time.











However, if you find yourself with piles of magazine clippings without any rhyme or reason to them, this Scanalog software may be just the thing for you. The software is loaded onto your computer and then you can scan your pictures and categorize them by room, theme or project.



I haven't tried Scanalog myself yet but I'd be interested in hearing from someone who has.

No comments: