Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Twenty Wishes - New Inspirations

Twenty Wishes

Back on July 6th, I posted a blog about a book I'd read called "Twenty Wishes" which chronicles the lives of four women who decide to make positive changes in their lives by taking on new and exciting challenges.

My first challenge was taking a Spanish class which turned out very well - I got an "A"! I am also finishing up a beginning quilting class and I'm just about done with my small class project - a placemat. I'll post pictures of that when it's finished.

So, here it is almost September and I've been inspired by watching the Olympics (okay, who hasn't, right?). I've decided to sign up for a water aerobics class with my daughter and I'm going to start swimming laps 3 mornings a week.

I'm also considering taking golf lessons starting next month as well.

So now I'm up to 4 new things - that leaves 16 to go!

No comments: