Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School - Organizing School Supplies



Back to school time is here (again). I wanted to show you a convenient way to store all those smaller school supplies your student needs to keep close to their work station: pens, pencils, erasers, paper clips, thumbtacks, index cards, etc. etc.



I find what works best for my daughter and the clients whose children I have organized are the small Sterite plastic drawer storage units. I label each one with the name of what's inside the drawer and it makes it easy for the student to put things away when they've finished their homework or need to clear their desks to work on a different project. (Labels are a little crooked as my daughter helped set her own system up a few years back - which, by the way, is a great way to get your kids involved in organizing too).



And the best part about these storage drawers is that they are stackable and take up even less space in the work area.

No comments: