Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quilt Progress



I've been semi-hard at work on my quilting project. I'm trying to get organized in this area to create time to work on a creative project instead of always focusing on what needs to get done at work, around the house, or with my teenage daughter.



So, since I started my beginning quilt class about 4 weeks ago, I have been more motivated to take the time to do something for me.



This weekend I started to cut out all my fabric pieces to begin the process of sewing the quilt together. Someone told me to cut out all the pieces in one day. Well, that's very hard for me because it requires an incredible amount of time - especially if you've never cut out fabric for a quilt before. So, it took me 3 days to finish cutting out the pieces and now I'm ready to sew.



I'll post my progress over the next few weeks.

No comments: