Monday, January 5, 2009

Park-A-Purse - A Great Organizing Christmas Gift!





I was so excited to get the new Park-A-Purse from my sister for Christmas this year. When she put this huge box next to me to open, I had no idea what it was. But once I peeked inside, I knew exactly what it was and couldn't wait to try it out.

I have a long closet in my bedroom - it's three doors long to be exact - that I share with my husband. I currently keep my purses on the top shelf but since they are nice, I don't want to stack them on top of each other. There is tons of room above the purses which is not being used for anything - something we organizers call dead space.



The Park-A-Purse is designed to fill out that dead space and use it in a more organized way - a way to stack your purses without doing damage to them.

Below are some pictures of the process of putting together the Park-A-Purse. It was relatively easy - took about 20 minutes from start to finish. Overall I am very happy with the end result.

Getting started:



Putting the pieces together:



We're half way there:



Almost finished:



The box is assembled:



The finished product up on the closet shelf:



Look how great the purses look inside:



The job is done and there's room to spare on the closet shelf!

No comments: