Friday, September 12, 2008

Delicious.com - Organizing your Bookmarks

delicious Pictures, Images and Photos

How do you organize your online bookmarks? Most of the time, the choices don't allow any way to sub-categorize or tag your favorite places. However, I've discovered a great choice called Delicious which you can download to your computer and not only create a place to save your favorite sites, but also access these sites from any computer, any place you go.

What I like best about "Delicious" is that I can categorize my favorite places with specific tags such as "organizing", "blogs", "colleges", etc. Since I have over 200 favorite places, having to scroll down and find the one I want is not an organizers idea of good time management.

You can also send Delicious bookmarks of interesting subjects to your friends and family who also have "Delicious" on their computers.

No comments: