Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oprah, Peter Walsh and The Container Store Want to Help You Get Organized


Oprah Winfrey, "Clean Sweep" organizer Peter Walsh and The Container Store are teaming up to get you organized. Oprah's Clean Up Your Messy House Tour is traveling the country to knock on doors and organize random clutter filled homes. Peter Walsh will head the organizing team.

As the well-known organizer from the "Clean Sweep" series on TLC, Peter Walsh is also the author of two wonderful organizing books "It's All Too Much" and "Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?"
It's All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?

I met Peter Walsh last May at the Book Expo America. He told me that he thought he knew me from somewhere although we'd never met before. I told him it's because he's been faithfully reading my blog (if only....).



The Container Store is involved in this project by providing their wonderful organizing products including Elfa shelving and closet systems. They are offering everyone a 20% off coupon good for one week (till November 19, 2008). Click here to get to the web page where you can download the coupon.

What will you buy with your 20% off coupon?

No comments: