Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Amazon's Kindle - A New Way to Organize Your Books

Amazon Kindle w320 Pictures, Images and Photos

If you know me, you know I love to read. When I travel, I usually read 5-7 books a week. So, when I travel, that means packing 5-7 books in my suitcase - making it heavier than I want. And now, with airlines charging for baggage by number of bags and by weight, this has become an issue for me.

Amazon has created an electronic book called the Kindle. With the Kindle, you can download over 190,000 books, magazines, and newspapers directly onto your Kindle, thereby making carrying books a thing of the past.

I haven't purchased a Kindle yet - I understand they are coming out with a upgraded version in the next few months. If you have a Kindle, I would love to hear what you think of it.

No comments: